A process of defining the key aspects of reporting for Orange Polska has involved the following:
- Analysis of surveys of public opinion and residential and business customers regarding important issues for a responsible telecom operator as well as media publications concerning the Company;
- Analysis of employee satisfaction surveys;
- Analysis of the key indicators of Orange Polska’s social impact;
- Orange Group’s non-financial reporting standards;
- Review of challenges facing the telecommunications industry in Poland and worldwide as well as activities of other telecoms in this respect;
- Dialogue with stakeholders around Orange Polska’s CSR strategy for 2016–2020;
- Dedicated dialogue with stakeholders on service accessibility, diversity management and circular economy;
- Review of documents defining the challenges for businesses in the context of sustainable development: Strategy for Responsible Development, Sustainable Development Goals;
- Requirements of the Directive 2014/95/EU regarding disclosure of non-financial and diversity information;
- Stakeholder feedback on our last year’s report.
CSR strategy areas
The ultimate range and content of reporting has been developed in consultation with the Company’s management and has been subject to approval by the Disclosure Committee.
Sustainable Development Goals
Orange Polska has embraced the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The Company signed the Declaration of Partnership for Sustainable Development during a conference “The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development – goals for the world, challenge for the country, responsibility for all” organised by the Ministry of Development.